Your home should be too! Careful planning can not only help protect your home and your belongings while you travel, but also provide your family with some energy savings to spend on souvenirs! Follow these five simple tips to prepare your home for your absence
LOCAL AIR PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Let Us Help You Save Money by Managing Your Home System!
- Complimentary Tune-Ups - As a Club Member our team of highly skilled and EPA Certified technicians will perform two complimentary system tune-ups annually. Peace of mind and safety are priorities in most homes.
- 15% Discount – save on your currently installed air conditioning, heating, or ductwork system service and/or repair work year round. Additionally, members may be eligible for savings on full system installations or replacement costs
- Eliminate emergency service fees – Things have a tendency to go wrong outside of normal business hours. Members pay no additional fees for emergency services. Contact us anytime, day or night, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Priority Service – Membership has its privileges! As a Preferred Club Member, your service calls are scheduled ahead of others for both routine as well as emergency HVAC calls.
- Membership is Transferable – All Preferred Club Membership plans are fully transferable. Yes, if you move it either transfers to the new home buyer (of your current home) or can move with you to your new home.